View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 12:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

I just bought a base sport auto which is worth about equal to a touring sport manual in the used market as long as the touring is navless and has maybe 5k more miles. Texas still has a high demand for Z cars but not as high as last year. New u can definately do invoice or 500 more or less of invoice.

Be careful buying used. Some people sell these cars higher than they are worth. I paid 30k out the door for mine with 4800miles, a nissan wraparound 6 year bumper to bumper warranty, free oil changes for 3 years, tire guard and all possible accessories on the car. You can score up to 4k less in cash if you buy a used one with more than 10k miles and remainder warranty. I took the extra protection just in case.

I wouldn't buy from small dealers in tx either. They buy auction cars that are usually repos and confiscations. Those type of people don't care for there cars well.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote