View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 10:31 AM   #1 (permalink)
Econ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Fiat?
Econ is a jewel in the roughEcon is a jewel in the roughEcon is a jewel in the roughEcon is a jewel in the rough
Default BakerZ FMP Car Meet May 15th QUEENS, NY 10:30AM

Pretty Huge meet coming up this Sunday, over 200 confirmed. The 4th annual Bakerz FMP Car Meet

Note: This is a Family Zone So no Burn outs or Reckless driving this isn't a Track To test Your Luanch control

Some of our Friends that are coming out to show support

Import Tuner Magazine

Eat Sleep Race

SpeedLounge.com

Directions:

If you are coming from BK/NJ thru belt parkway, take VAN WYCK/Whitestone Expressway NORTH Exit from the Belt and get off at Exit 12A for LIE Eastern LI, and make the FIRST LEFT TURN(MEADOW LAKE) u get which will have u make a U turn and the park is on ur right hand side.

If you are coming from the BX, or even NJ thru I95 to whitestone/vanwyck SOUTH then u get off at EXIT 11 which is 69 RD Jewel Avenue/FLUSHING MEADOW PARK, take the first right to get into park and another right to get to the parking lot.

NO MATTER WHAT HIGHWAY U TAKE TO GET INTO QUEENS YOU MUST GET ONTO VANWYCK/WHITESTONE and get off at EXIT 12A (if ur on vanwyck/whitestone NORTH) or get off at EXIT 11(if ur on vanwyck/whitestone SOUTH).

I'm just passing along this info BTW. I am in no way conected to any of the above.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg map.jpg (91.5 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg last year.jpg (91.3 KB, 22 views)
Econ is offline   Reply With Quote