View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 08:39 AM   #5 (permalink)
gvd
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370z Nismo
gvd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigaudiofanat View Post
Pioneer ipod cords "if that is what you are talking about when you say cord" are notorious for failing. Might want to try a new one.

Correction: I see you already tried a new cord. You might want to take it back to your installer at this oint or call pioneer.
i referenced 2 cords so i can understand the confusion, sorrry. let me be clear. the cord that i'm going to say is faulty is the 6 foot one that attaches to the back of the pioneer nav unit. at the other end of this cord is a mini jack and USB connector that the CD-IU51V USB interface cable i bought at BB plugs into. just for the hell of it i also bought the CD-IU50V cable and still get the same problem. as an aside, the CD-IU50V is like $40 cheaper than the CD-IU51V that pioneer claims you must use with the new z1310bt, yet works just as well. anyway, i've ordered a new USB mini jack cord (the 6 foot one) from ebay and will see if that changes anything. i really like the interface on this unit so i'm not going to bash it just yet, it does suck having audio out of one speaker though. i'll update once i find out more, thanks
gvd is offline   Reply With Quote