View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 01:01 AM   #4 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGMMNY View Post
Called my local clear bra installer today and was quoted $1250 for the entire hood, front fenders and mirrors for my Nismo. This seems somewhat high to me being that the install on my G37 (bumper, half hood, mirrors and rocker panels) was around 500 bucks.

Would you guys happen to know of any good clear bra installers in the Orange or Riverside county areas with competitive pricing?

Thanks
That sounds a bit high, would expect to be more around the $1K mark, I bet it's that "full hood" that's bringing up the price, the installer probably needs to order a roll of film in that width so he's charging you for extra raw materials cost i bet. Shop around, you'll probably be able to find a better deal, but just be sure to get a good installer, applying clear bra is as much an art as it is a science.
FL 4Motion is offline   Reply With Quote