View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 05:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
Chrono_30
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z RED M6
Chrono_30 has a reputation beyond reputeChrono_30 has a reputation beyond reputeChrono_30 has a reputation beyond reputeChrono_30 has a reputation beyond reputeChrono_30 has a reputation beyond reputeChrono_30 has a reputation beyond reputeChrono_30 has a reputation beyond reputeChrono_30 has a reputation beyond reputeChrono_30 has a reputation beyond reputeChrono_30 has a reputation beyond reputeChrono_30 has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, I wasn't sure since I don't have my car in front of me since i am out of town. I originally have been looking in to a box in the spare tire compartment, that why I purchased the speaker. But I was looking on ebay and found that box, but I wasn't sure if it would fit. What kind of stealth box are you going to use? I got a quote from a place locally, for a custom box, but they want about $350.00 for the box, plus more for install. Just seems kind of expensive for a box that i'm sure I could build. I also was thinking of just making a flat board that would be the shape of the foam that is in there that goes over the spare tire. I don't want it to rattle tho, esp since it would just fit in there on more foam. I'm afraid of it bouncing out of there.
Chrono_30 is offline   Reply With Quote