View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 10:42 PM   #287 (permalink)
2ndChance
Base Member

Drives: like he stole it
2ndChance has a reputation beyond repute2ndChance has a reputation beyond repute2ndChance has a reputation beyond repute2ndChance has a reputation beyond repute2ndChance has a reputation beyond repute2ndChance has a reputation beyond repute2ndChance has a reputation beyond repute2ndChance has a reputation beyond repute2ndChance has a reputation beyond repute2ndChance has a reputation beyond repute2ndChance has a reputation beyond repute

Just went to Universal Studios in Orlando last week and saw the charger, 911 and 370z parked in the entrance...

So first I was like

and then I was like

1. Interfooler: So fake, that I just poke it and it was moving back and forth, you can clearly see there are no more pipes connected to it
2. Not a sport package, they didnt even bother to get some plastic fake BBK cover, just a plain, ugly, alluminium caliper.
3. Stock suspension
4. Fiberglass Stune lip kit replica, the rear parts were mounted with wood screws. you can see like 6 screws mounting the lip at each side.

The 911 was also very old and beaten up, but at least all the parts were real. The charger is a joke.

I liked the movie though, big fan of the FF series, but I wish they featured more tuning and racing.. and less brazilian ricers gatherings.
2ndChance is offline   Reply With Quote