View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 03:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Mark Gomez
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370Z 40th Anniv
Mark Gomez is on a distinguished road
Default Fast Intentions Exhaust

One word Wow! Installed the fast Intentions 18" exhaust this weekend and damnnnnnn!!! you tube videos of this exhaust just dont do it justice. the sound is very aggressive when pushing it and mellow at idle and when just cruising. The car feels much smoother now. Still breaking in the exhaust and resetting the computer so havent noticed a huge difference in power but i am sure it will get better, plus my car still only has 3400 miles. In the looks dept. it really stands out from behind with all that polished steel and those pretty polished tips. It came boxed in tons of bubble wrap and cardboard to protect fit from the careless UPS guys. Taking off the exhaust was no problem and installing the new one not a problem either, what took a little time was what to do with the shield that protects the fuel lines. The instructions say the update was to bend it back in the corner vs cutting it in half. Well i bent it back and thats all it took. What took a whole lot of time was trying to get my 3ton floor jack under the car and its not even lowered, had to use my 2 1/4 ton jack then fit the 3 ton under to raise it higher, what a pain in the *** cause there atleast to me is not very many places to raise up at that wouldnt damage something underneath. Customer service is top notch! Every time i talked to Tony i was never rushed even though i am sure he was very busy. He walked me through what would be best for me based on what i wanted. Every time i called to check on the status of my order it was never a problem, just about as nice an experiance as you would expect! Thanks Tony very happy customer here!!!
Fast Intentions 18" Resonators SS Catback Exhaust - Fast Intentions High Flow Cats - HPS Intake Tubes - K&N Drop In Filters - Xpel Clear bra - Z1 Motorsports Wheel Spacers 15mm Front 20mm Rear - Huper Optik Tint 30% - Kenwood DNX6980 NAV/DVD/Backup Camera
Mark Gomez is offline   Reply With Quote