View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 12:05 PM   #11 (permalink)
nynhex
Base Member

Drives: 370z
nynhex has a reputation beyond reputenynhex has a reputation beyond reputenynhex has a reputation beyond reputenynhex has a reputation beyond reputenynhex has a reputation beyond reputenynhex has a reputation beyond reputenynhex has a reputation beyond reputenynhex has a reputation beyond reputenynhex has a reputation beyond reputenynhex has a reputation beyond reputenynhex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKC Z View Post
I have a MB and did the black vinyl top. I did it locally twice. The first time we covered the antenna and the results weren't great. So I had it done again but left the antenna blue. Im happy with it I payed $150 installed with 2 year warranty. I like it and also like the fact that I can simply peeled it off whenever I get tired or it gets too much wear. Which it will cause my car sees it all 8-10 hrs of sun, snow, rain, hail, wind, dust, tree sap. Its been through alot and will see more. I thought of painting but I told myself $150 first paint and if I dont like it or want to change back it will be another 150. So I went with the sticker.

Nissan 370Z Forum - OKC Z's Album: OKC Monterey Blue Z - Picture

Nissan 370Z Forum - OKC Z's Album: OKC Monterey Blue Z - Picture

Looks really nice, thanks for the pictures! I like the idea of wrapping things as it's not as permanent. My local paint guy does a lot of show cars and uses House of Kolor so every job I've had turned out well. Considering wrapping or painting the roof and hood, then blacking out the black window with 5% tint.

I need to get photoshop rocking to see how it might look.

Btw, never thought about painting the rear valance. Anyone have pictures on a MB?
nynhex is offline   Reply With Quote