View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 11:26 AM   #48 (permalink)
Modshack
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Sport
Modshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by texmedic View Post
Hey not to bring such an old thread but I got a low pressure light a couple weeks after getting the car and after researching I read that a lot of 350 guys [350 forum] had switched to nitrogen and the problem cleared up. I went to the dealer and it cost me 23$ for life time nitrogen which was reasonable, but a couple of days ago I got another low pressure light. Although I havent had a chance to check the pressure in the last 2 days yet, I was curious if anyone else has the recurrent light issue?

Ummmmm...Did you ever think you might have a leak? Nitrogen is not a cure for anything. Look for a Nail...You've got one in the tire somewhere..

Steal my car! (SOLD)...Now Porsche Cayman S
Oil Cooler DIY: Here!
Modshack is offline   Reply With Quote