View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 10:06 AM   #14 (permalink)
Modshack
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Sport
Modshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kannibul View Post
Dealer checked it today...

Front toe out
Front camber out, both
Rear toe out
rear camber out left side only

Nice...if that's my car, no tricks etc, you'all might want to get yours checked...
Not a big surprise really....on a 30K unit a year production line you probably have a car coming off every 3-4 minutes.. Given that there are approx 8 adjustments to the suspension (Camber and toe on each wheel), how accurate do you think that factory alignment is going to be? This is why typical specs have a pretty broad range. Best bet is to have a good independent spend an hour or 2 getting the car right to the center of the spec. The $100 spent is well worth it given the cost of tires..
I'll be having mine done shortly.. Then, once I have a good baseline I will maintain it myself as I have a digital camber gauge as well as toe plates..

Steal my car! (SOLD)...Now Porsche Cayman S
Oil Cooler DIY: Here!
Modshack is offline   Reply With Quote