View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 08:40 PM   #53 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKYStormFront View Post
interesting video, i'm eager to see Top Gear drive this car and what they have to say about it. i have a feeling they are going to say a lot of the same things tho, mostly centered around something like "i love this car except for the flappy paddle gearbox"... still, what an awesome looking and sounding car, man it sounds awesome in that review, of course the LP670-4 didn't sound bad either...

I'm predicting that it's power lap time will be in the 1:17.xxx range or maybe even less. The LP670-4 SV did it in 1:19.0.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red__Zed View Post
Hard to argue with Lug's point.
IMO the Sesto Elemento is the best looking Lambo and overall car hands down. Of course with the Aventador being based on that, it gets the nod for best looking production car IMO.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote