View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 06:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
Togo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Stuff
Togo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Calling all Bikers!!!

Well I've noticed a lot of people here also have some sort of bike. I encourage everyone to post up their bikes along with any modifications, or bike/group ride pictures they have!!! All types welcome!

I'll start. I've posted this in other threads but to not hi-jack theirs I'll start again here. I've got roughly 27,000 miles on the bike and have owned her since mile 0!

The Day I bought her... 9/12/2005

Here she is hanging out with a couple of my buddies vehicles in the driveway. I just got her home from the dealship.

And a close up...

Oh and here is me getting ready to go ride

I don't have any recent ones with all the mod installed but for those of you that follow bikes here is my list:

Pirelli Diablos
Puig double bubble windscreen
Clear Alternatives flushmounts (Smoke)
Clear Alternatives integrated tail light (Smoke)
Pazzo Levers (Long/Black w/ Gold)
Vortex Rearsets (Black)
Galfer SS Brake Lines (Black, Front & Rear)
Galfer HH Pads (front)
Galfer Blk Pads (rear)
Scotts Steering Stabilizer
Gilles Chain Adjusters (Black)
DID 520 ERVIII Chain (no conversion, the 636 is stock 520)
Renthal Sprockets (0/+2)
Speed-O-Healer
Pair Block-Off Plates
K&N Filter
Euro Jumper Mod
PCIII with custom dyno tuned map
Nassert Beet Racing full titanium race exhaust
Ohlins Race Shock
Woodcraft Left Hand Side Case Cover

I still have a few more parts to go, mainly just a Ohlins 25mm fork cartridge kit and some Galfer Wave Rotors. Possibly some Brembo front calipers and a Brembo Master Cylinder but not sure on those two just yet. Oh and Track plastics are on order.

Last edited by Togo; 07-07-2009 at 06:59 PM.
Togo is offline   Reply With Quote