View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 06:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
TreeSemdyZee
Premium Member

Drives: '09 370 & ‘14 Juke
TreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
jayl - for the wiring to the bumper you can use the grommet on the driver side back wall and feed the wire through the bumper. i removed my driver side taillamp when i did the foglamp and camera install.
Ditto.

I thought I was going to be brilliant and put my camera on the right side of the license plate, which I did, but scratched the living crap out of my arm doing it. There are some screws that face down that I took out to get separation to feed the camera/wire through. I could only do about 1/4 turn at a time. It looked like I'd been fighting a badger once I got done.
TreeSemdyZee is offline   Reply With Quote