View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 01:35 PM   #30 (permalink)
whoady4shoady
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Silver Nismo
whoady4shoady will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by houkouonchi View Post
I know... Unless you are about to change lanes or something and need to look over your shoulder how does this happen? Was the OP *gasp* looking at the girlfriend while talking to her?

I only thought this happened in the movies (and I wanna yell at the actors look forward why you are F*cking driving!) but my dad said he saw one of his coworkers doing this in real life. Like wtf?

So you almost rear-end someone because you weren't looking forward and its almost a 'freak' accident???

Uh... Isn't that the whole reason we have ABS now? I could be mistaken but I thought that was one of the big reasons for ABS... so you can actually still maneuver/turn the car when doing full breaking?
Your head may be looking forward, but your eyes maybe on one of your mirrors for a split second, and thats all it takes. Can you tell me how to look at the passenger mirror with one eye, and forward with the other eye? Than there are the times where you look over your shoulder which can take even longer. This is even in situations where you are at the proper trailing distances to the speed you are going.

Last edited by whoady4shoady; 05-05-2011 at 01:38 PM.
whoady4shoady is offline   Reply With Quote