View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 03:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
Pushing_Tin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: E63 AMG
Pushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Chris, this should probably be in the off topic section.

I was in Air Force from 1993-1998 and again in 1999 when i was recalled from the IRR during Kosovo. I'm glad I got out, but I highly recommend it for anybody that's not sure what to do with themselves. Joining the AF put me on an excellent career path. First in meteorolgy and then to air traffic control. Thanks to the GI Bill I have no student loan debt after going to college.

You will become much more responsbile, disciplined and travelled. I was enlisted so I can't tell you about job opportunities for officers. And if you get out you will get preference in other federal government jobs.

If you have any specific questions you think I can answer just ask!
Pushing_Tin is offline   Reply With Quote