View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 08:26 AM   #47 (permalink)
cossie1600
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370, Leaf
cossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
Is your car stock? I was always curious how the Cayman S would go vs. a Z, stock/stock in the real world.

I looked at both the Z and the Cayman, and I know the quality of the materials in the Porsche as supposedly better (Real suede, better cows died, maybe the clear coat was more expensive, I don't know, but it looked and felt the same). I just know that I would be very sad if all I got was the badge on the front and the uber-high service bills.
They are really close. I didn't drive one on the track, but they are very similar on the street. The cayman leans a lot less and has better brake balance, I like the engine on the Z a little more.
cossie1600 is offline   Reply With Quote