View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 08:00 PM   #28 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian0128 View Post
It all depends on the weather. Right now I'm seeing one website saying evening showers at 4pm and another saying showers at 9pm. I'll text you at 4pm and let you know. If it's raining, then we'll try a different track on Saturday. I've got intakes on my car now and I'm going to see if I can best the 13.2 run and 1.9 60ft.
Sounds like a plan. Yeah that 60 ft was definitely the reason my 1st time was the best. I don't know if it would have made a difference, but I found out I had all season tires on the rear. Good luck man!
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote