View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 04:15 PM   #27 (permalink)
KamiSpeed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z
KamiSpeed is a splendid one to beholdKamiSpeed is a splendid one to beholdKamiSpeed is a splendid one to beholdKamiSpeed is a splendid one to beholdKamiSpeed is a splendid one to beholdKamiSpeed is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to KamiSpeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by phunk View Post
Glad to see advan step past the 10.5 width and into the 11. I would prefer to keep 19s on my 370z. If they release this in a 19x11 i will sell my played out TE37 overnight. I would consider an 18 if they did a 12", but my idea of perfect would be a 19x12

my gold TCIIs on my 350z. By far the lightest wheels I have ever had the honor to hold. You can hold them with one hand and fan them around in the air they are so light. the compliments i got on these wheels were ENDLESS, and pictures just dont do them justice, as im sure the pics of those TCIIIs do not.

Those of you complaining about the unpainted hubs... RELAX! besides, my TE37SLs are the same way and it bothers me a lot, never once bothered me on my TCIIs, maybe because the plugs where there for the hollow spokes. (TCII were hollow spokes, in the hub was a rubber blue cap for each spoke, if removed you could stick your finger in the spokes or hide drugs in there, which is what made them so light, unless you had lot of drugs in there).
great job on the 350, car looks amazing

and yea I don't think people realize how great Advans are at times, especially the TCIIs. I hear the TCIII will also have hollow spokes too but I didn't the see the same bore hole as the TCII so unless the bore is integrated some other way idk how they'd be hollow. And I'm already surprised they got 18x11, getting wide one piece cast wheels is quite an engineering feat.
KamiSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote