Thread: 200mph....
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 01:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
SgtGoldy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: C63 AMG - LSD
SgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond repute
Default 200mph....

The movie... 200mph. Well, lets be honest HORRIBLE movie. I would put it up for worst movie of the year. But it has a 370z, and a GTR. And they make em go fast. Now how they talk/drive is retarded, even the specs they give off on the Z for it being stock are horribly wrong. 1min 55sec into the movie a stock 370z pulls up, and the kid starts talking bout the specs and I quote, "Its like an 80,000 dollar car! 0-60 in 3.5sec, quarter mile in 11.5sec and 193mph top speed, RIGHT OUT THE BOX!!". CGI looks like a third grader got ahold of his older brothers Photoshop CS5 Extended. SO dont go and watch it for the movie. Watch it to stare at a car most of us already/have owned lol.

IMDB
Amazon 48hr Rental $3.99/Buy $14.99

Again, dont rent this movie hoping its good. its terrible. Not worth it if it was free. But watching the Z is worth .99 I just decided to burn the other $3 for the hell of it....

C63 AMG
LSD - Straight Pipe - EuroCharge v5 - Vossen CV7 - IG: @SuperFastYo

Last edited by SgtGoldy; 05-04-2011 at 01:52 PM.
SgtGoldy is offline   Reply With Quote