View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 08:46 AM   #647 (permalink)
FromG2Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 5.0, kona, 6MT
FromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to behold

theflyest1 - That is hot. Nice pics, and nice Amuse kit. The fit and finish of the rear and front bumpers are great. Usually, you sometimes see a gap here or there, or it's not straight, etc etc. So is the great fit attributable to the fabrication of the bumpers themselves, or the attention to detail with installation, or a combination of both???

Either way, very nice. I know that's a pricey kit Someday.

6SPD - btw, I never got a chance to thank you, but did you know that last year, when I was debating on whether or not to even GET a Z (versus a mustang, M3, and others), it was because of YOUR pictures (you posted a lot at the time) that I decided to get a Z, and a pearl white one at that. So thanks again!!!
2012 5.0 GT Prem, Kona Blue, 6MT, HID, Brembo, 3.73 -- Ordered: 9/20/11, Born on: 10/20/11, Delivered 11/15/11"Marilyn" GT500 mufflers/flaps, MGW shifter, FRPP K springs, BMR panhard bar, Boss coil covers, 3DC spoiler, Llumar Tint (35% and 20%), 3M ClearBra

Last edited by FromG2Z; 05-04-2011 at 08:57 AM.
FromG2Z is offline   Reply With Quote