View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 06:17 AM   #13 (permalink)
supunna_picta
Base Member

Drives: Red 370z
supunna_picta is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonT View Post
So what do you think of the quality? BTW yellowpages.com does not show an IDS in Denver. Do you know the full name? Is it also an Intrigue Detail (or just a coincidence on the spelling)? I only see the one Intrigue Detail on Tejon on yellowpages.com
Coincidence... Here you go.

IDS
8071 - suite B, S. Broadway
Littleton, CO 80122
(303) 734-4500

Intrigue Detail
2777 S. Tejon St
Englewood, CO 80110
303-482-1266
Services of Intrigue Detail – Denver Automobile Detailing – Best Detail Shop Around

I went to Intrigue and would absolutely go there again for window tinting, they got it right the first time but they were also about $100 more than the cheap place I took my WRX to (which has more windows...). The cheap place had to redo my WRX a 2nd time.

This was the first 370z clear bra they did and although their customer services is tip top, the clear bra has some remaining 'curing' to do and needs to sit out in the sun more before I can confirm if they did a good job or not. Fitment, cutting, alignment are all perfect but there are grooves in the clear bra that are supposed to 'smooth out' at some point. They said it could take a few weeks. Most of the bubbles have worked their way out and it's shaping up, I need to wash it and really look at it however.

They assured me that they will do whatever it takes to make sure I'm happy with their work. Since they seemed a bit pricey I will be taking them up on it. Again, customer service was really good there, so I feel that I won't have any issues.