View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 09:34 AM   #6 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyhighsky View Post
OK BEFORE PEOPLE BASH ME

I've read reports and checked time to time about the oil cooler. I'm not willing to purchase a car we all know has a universal problem. So if someone would be kind enough to let me know when they will fix it or if they are not? And what are the options you have as a buyer so warranty won't be affected. I realized there were a few options about changing the oil? Which oil is that again? Just wanting to learn and be cautious. Hope you guys don't mind sharing and teaching =]
Oil cooler is an issue if you're racing it.
If you;re driving it on the street, it won't be an issue.

I *tried* to get my Z into limp mode buy using a combination of a 4-way stop, and two subdivision enterances to make a bit of an L-shaped road course. (it was in the middle of the day, and I was being careful/observant!)

I got it just shy of 260, and when it'd sit at the stop sign for just a sec, it'd drop to around 256...
kannibul is offline   Reply With Quote