View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 08:19 PM   #51 (permalink)
11Thumper
Track Member

Drives: '11 370Z, '01 S2k
11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwight Frye View Post
To the OP: How old are you ?
Not only should you not be worrying about it, you shouldn't even be bringing it up on a public forum like you need a support group or something.
I'm guessing he's 11-teen or something. Honestly, it's totally rediculous to get upset that your boss wants the same car. It's a sweet car and if your boss, the cook at a local cafe, or the grabage man want one then F-ING AWESOME!

The OP is all bent up about it because for some reason he's tied his identity to the car. I'm sure when he heads out to the local club scene he's wearing ALL the 370Z clothing he can find. I mean hat, gloves, t-shirt, sweater, jacket, socks, etc. He's like "hey baby...I've got a 370Z. Let's head back to my crib" (room at his parents' house ).

As they're walking out his boss walks up to them dressed in a nice suit with cool shades, looks at the girl and says "hey baby...I've got a 370Z touring model with nav and the sport package. My wheels are bigger than his and they're forged. Yeah baby...I said FORGED! Come back to my HOUSE and we'll have a great time."

The chick leaves with his boss and the lonely dude is stuck washing his base model 370Z alone in the morning with his tears.
11Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote