View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 06:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehinger View Post
Thanks for the input. I've only got one pic right now but ill get some. The guy was asking $30K and just came down to $25K. I'd heard even just DDing could cause over heating, failicy? I don't know a whole lot qbout it YET, I have yet to see it in person yet. I'll ask him those thongs when I talk to him, thanks for the info to ask though. It is 5 speed, non modified. It's owned my an older man. Kbb says $31K, I wads going to get some intel on how much they are online and locally too. it is the metalic blue. once i get good pics ill post them. Thanks again everyone, you've been a great help.
It would be a 6 speed, not a 5.

You won't overheat unless your daily driving style is straight out of the fast and the furious.

Post up the pic, we can probably let you know whether it is SP.

KBB means nothing. If I could sell my car for blue book, it would be gone already.
Red__Zed is offline   Reply With Quote