View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 01:38 PM   #52 (permalink)
A4RingedONE8T
Base Member

Drives: Turbo ///M
A4RingedONE8T will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red__Zed View Post
meh, most people could piece something together for 6k.
Have at it brotha, best of luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kastley85891 View Post
Awesome - upmost respect - when done, kit price from vendor please ;-)
I'm not an advertiser here, not trying to sell anything, just answering questions and providing some input on my end of the setup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kastley85891 View Post
Yet..... never say never
You'll never see a "kit" from me sold as parts to install. Fabbed on your car, one-off to the customers request, sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98intrigue View Post
Thanks, everyone

I can't believe the amount of interest this has gotten so far! If I didn't have Shawn under such tight time constraint for ZDayz, I could have let Shawn keep the car a bit longer to reproduce the piping. Fortunately for me, Shawn is doing his very best to meet my time constraints. Unfortunately for everyone else, this kit will not be reproduced.

I will be sure to post dyno graphs, quarter mile times, and the amount of fun I'm having I planned ahead and have some 275/35/18 BFG drag radials to help traction going down the 1/4 mile. I think I still hold the record for fastest stock block single turbo G35 and plan on owning that record for the 370Z with ease since the only evidence of an STS kit on a 370Z did a 12.5 @ 115mph.
I'm doing my best, I wasn't aware I was going to have to bust out the shoe horn to fit this stuff! lol
A4RingedONE8T is offline   Reply With Quote