View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 11:29 PM   #77 (permalink)
Pushing_Tin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: E63 AMG
Pushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMZ View Post
Glock. I hate them but I cant argue with the reliability and the price so I got myself a 19 (9mm) for Christmas and have been carrying it since. If a Glock doesnt do it for you, Id suggest an xD or M&P otherwise.
Glocks are nice and dependable, but do nothing for me. I have two M&Ps and LOVE them. In fact I traded a more expensive Kahr for my second M&P for concealed carry.

Other reasons, they are very affordable, they are American made so regardless of bans or embargos in other countries you can get service and parts. The customer service is amazing, lifetime warranty and they pay for overnight shipping both ways. Pretty sweet.

Pushing_Tin is offline   Reply With Quote