View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 07:26 AM   #12 (permalink)
ANMVQ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Q50 AWD
ANMVQ will become famous soon enoughANMVQ will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsolin01 View Post
Mustang dyno is typically lower reading than dyno jet but my understanding is depending on the mustang dyno settings, it can be higher or lower. So maybe in your case the settings were such that it reads higher than other mustang dynos?

I'm not too sure of how they really differ but it seems dyno jets have no parameters to set and are mostly consistent between different dyno jet units. Mustang dynos have different settings and results from one unit can't really be compared to another. Someone correct me if I'm wrong in that assumption.

ANMVQ, so it's really more likely that your dyno results are higher than normal. I got 267 hp, 207 tq on a mustang dyno with G3 intakes and F.I. CBE.

Thats what I thought but the corection factor was low, uncorrected was only 4 WHP less.. The place a went to is "Known" for not inflating there numbers to satify cumstomers. The first time I went there( last year) they told me that they read lower than the other dynos. There was a guy with a G35 Coupe there before me and his numbers where in the 220-230's.

tsolin01:Your 267 WHP and 207 WTQ sounds right if your pull was in third. My 3rd gear pull was 270 WHP and 212 WTQ. I know all dynos read different and the correctrions factors can be changed thats why the first thing I asked was whats the correction factor. The temp was 71 degress and very very low humidity. They showed me the uncorrected number and it was 294 WHP a 6 WHP correction is nothing..