View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 12:28 AM   #22 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

Wish I would of seen this thread sooner. I also have a black skittle, and mine is so loud im deaf after a ride of 2 hours or more on the interstate (MaxxFab JDM Style). To think before that I had 3" Non res no cat's Side exit lol it sounded like a Semi Truck.

Anyway I see you have your Z now and im sure you already know it is not near as loud, and rides so much smoother then the Neon. To bad it is slower (dont kill me people).

Also you would hate white just as much as black after a while. They are the only two color on cars I have owned and every time I say never again, but they look sooooooooo good when clean.