Thread: chemical guys
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 11:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
christian370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370Z/Saab 900se
christian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond repute

I have a handful of their stuff and I chose to use the products that had universally positive reviews on a bunch of detailing forums and have not been disappointed at all. So far, my favorite CG products are:

-V7 spray sealant: amazingly easy to use, looks great and leaves a slick finish and in my experience are equal Zaino z6/z8 in terms of performance.

-EZ Creme Glaze: very easy to use both by hand and by machine, is a good base to lay your choice of sealant/wax, and leaves a nice glossy look behind.

-Super-towel silk banded MF: these are priced very well, are consistently high quality, and are awesome to use with a quick detailer.

-Hexlogic buffer pads: I have used all colors on a range of paints with different polishes and they are very durable, work well with either a random orbital or rotary buffer, and finish very well.

The thing about Chemical Guys is you have to ignore their over the top advertising and product descriptions and just use what others have used and have had a positive experience with as there are some top notch products from CG.
SP Rays -- RE-11s -- SpecialtyZ Tune -- Swift Springs -- Stillen 25R Oil Cooler -- Stillen G3 Intakes -- Berk HFCs -- F.I. 12" CBE -- Stillen Sway Bars -- Es14 Spring -- INGS+1 lip -- CF Spoiler -- GTR Start Button -- VLED Parking Lights -- PWJDM V2 shift knob
christian370z is offline   Reply With Quote