Thread: Cobb vs UpRev
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 08:31 PM   #63 (permalink)
FricFrac
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 300ZX 280ZX 240
FricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to FricFrac

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIZMOZ View Post
The product is licenses to that car and you can not do multiple cars with it.
I realize that an I have no intention of beating the system but my point is when they jack the price way up and limit the system people will look to work around it. If they keep the price low or keep the price the same and make the system multi user then it decreases the chance the system will get bypassed because it is a good value. In todays world most of our hardware is easily upgradable and updates are typically free - look at your home electronics - TVs, MP3 players, computers, etc. There is no reason people won't start looking for firmware upgrades for their car computers (ECU) now..... smart buisinesses keep ahead of the technology instead of sucumbing to it....