View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 01:29 PM   #13 (permalink)
daisuke149
My *** is famous!

Drives: 2013 Boss 302 PW
daisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to daisuke149

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue370tt View Post
I agree with Dai and you should get a new computer. If you dont want to go that route, you could go to 8gig of matching dimm ram modules and upgrade your hard drive to an SSD (solid state drive). I know you probably think your 10k drive is fast enough, but I promise it isnt even close to a good SSD. Have fun.
yup. 10k drives is old stuff. My 5 year old comp (still kicks ***) built it exactly to the spec i wanted. didnt compromise which is why it still runs great today.

It has 4 10rpm drives in raid :-D yeah yeah big money at the time but hard drives are generally a huge bottle neck for the things i do (video games! loadin times = suck)

Now, i just have a intel SSD in my laptop. and thats faster than those 4 drives (although the cost is about the same : /)
daisuke149 is offline   Reply With Quote