View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 11:13 AM   #78 (permalink)
daisuke149
My *** is famous!

Drives: 2013 Boss 302 PW
daisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to daisuke149

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBullRR View Post
Am I the only one wondering wtf took so long? Billions of dollars later we found 1 guy? I mean yeah victory for us but at what cost.

Here's a kicker.... This mutha fka was in the middle of a fkn desert and they found him. Saddam was in a hole in the desert and we found him. But Tupac and Biggy get killed in public streets during rush hour, and nobody knows **** about that?!

Oh.. And wtf did they bury him at sea? A guy like that deserves to be hung in the city.
yeah hang him in the City. Show the world that American's really are "better" than the people were chasing

Quote:
Originally Posted by semtex View Post
Yes, because heaven forbid we don't respect Islamic tradition. I hope they force fed that f*cker pork chops before they killed him.

Edit: No better yet -- pork tartar.
Exactly. Lets disrespect them and show we dont give a f**k cus were American.

And for those who are ignorant about this, Bin Ladin, is not considered "Muslim" by many. His ideals are twisted and he uses islam as the front to raise his organization.

even so, Its because of comments and many times thoughtless actions like above which puts the US in the crosshairs of many people. It shows that we are not out to do the right thing, but only just to do whatever we want and that makes us nothign more than a fat *** bully.

And for those clammering that he didnt deserve a trial, I believe your saying that the constitution isnt something to be followed. Only when its convenient.

hrmm

maybe this "Canadian" guy posting in this thread knows more about how to be a real american than most of you. /shrugs

(Commence the attacks on me!!)
daisuke149 is offline   Reply With Quote