View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 10:37 AM   #10 (permalink)
FromG2Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 5.0, kona, 6MT
FromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris@WheelsDirectOnline.com View Post
Thats a really nice TT, you dont see many Audis like that in orange, or orange in general on Audi.
Yeah that was a striking color for sure. Attention-getter. I did learn that it has the same 2.0T mill from other VW/Audi models, but with a bigger turbo, and diff't setup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpritche View Post
Reminds me of when my dad and I ride over to my best friends house. It quickly becomes a mini car meet.

me- 2009 370z
dad- 2010 g37
best friend- 2010 speed3
best friends brother- 2010 cobalt ss(fastest car here by far)
best friends dad- 2010 camaro ss
best friends mom- 2009 cadillac xlr-v
Very nice. But explain to me how the Cobalt SS is the FASTEST in that list?!?!?! Stock, that car is slower than the Speed3, let alone a Camaro SS or an XLR V. Now, if you're talking MODDED Cobalt SS, then mayyyyyyyyyybe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red__Zed View Post
wow, very nice.
Thanks Red... I love the exclusivity of our cars... meaning, not many around where I'm from.
2012 5.0 GT Prem, Kona Blue, 6MT, HID, Brembo, 3.73 -- Ordered: 9/20/11, Born on: 10/20/11, Delivered 11/15/11"Marilyn" GT500 mufflers/flaps, MGW shifter, FRPP K springs, BMR panhard bar, Boss coil covers, 3DC spoiler, Llumar Tint (35% and 20%), 3M ClearBra
FromG2Z is offline   Reply With Quote