View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 06:04 PM   #28 (permalink)
trema
Base Member

Drives: 09 370z K51 R
trema has a reputation beyond reputetrema has a reputation beyond reputetrema has a reputation beyond reputetrema has a reputation beyond reputetrema has a reputation beyond reputetrema has a reputation beyond reputetrema has a reputation beyond reputetrema has a reputation beyond reputetrema has a reputation beyond reputetrema has a reputation beyond reputetrema has a reputation beyond repute

I fell in love with the 350 right at the end of its production cycle. I had always admired them from afar, but after finally getting to drive one for a weekend, my mind whirred trying to figure out some way to get ahold of one. In the midst of my research, I caught the first wave of info regarding the 370 redesign. Every little bit of leaked sheet metal kept me going till the big reveal, and eventually my purchase.

Just wanted to congratulate and thank Randy for a job amazingly well done. I love all the little details that tie the 370 to the Nissan family history. I'm sure I speak for many of us when I say I can't wait to see what's next!