View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 10:04 AM   #68 (permalink)
Jjaden
Track Member

Drives: 370Z/MAT SILVER/6MT
Jjaden has a spectacular aura aboutJjaden has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
tho I don't like your health care system, and I do not want to see it here... its like our current military health care, sure it's "free" but its not THAT great
Good call, while I do like the 'idea' of universal health care, our system is in shambles, and really it only benefits the poor who would receive no health care otherwise. It brings down the level of health care the middle/upper class receive.

While this may sound elitist, I don't agree that someone contributing 100k taxes annually should have to wait 6 months for an MRI, the same length of time as someone who pays no taxes.

I'd much prefer a tiered system, based on your taxable income where what you contribute to the country determines your level of health care, but basic care is provided to all, although I'm sure this will never happen.

If America implements a Universal health care you guys will be so buggered financially you may as well change the international currency to the Chinese Yuan right now.

Anyways sorry for going off the handle, I guess I took the 'build a wall' comment a little personally.