View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 09:58 AM   #67 (permalink)
Pharmacist
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z Sport 6MT
Pharmacist is a jewel in the roughPharmacist is a jewel in the roughPharmacist is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjaden View Post
Interesting point you bring up. See that fact that the majority of the rest of the world doesn't hate Canada, and we haven't bullied other nations for the last 60 years bodes well in Canada's favour.

We don't need a large military because there are very few countries we have invaded and antagonized aside from out recent blundering in the Middle east which was done to show support and good faith for our neighbors to the south.

I would also take Universal health care and a modest military over an elite military and zero health care, any day. When you're sick, or a relative has cancer and is dying, does the military come and take care of you, or do you end up bankrupt and having to sell your house?

You guys really need to realize that just because I don't like 2 facets of American policies doesn't make me 'anti-American'.

I'm sitting in a second home in Ft. Lauderdale posting this as we speak, looking out over the inter-coastal waterway enjoying the beautiful weather, and really loving my day, knowing that outside of maybe Vancouver there is nowhere in Canada that compares.

There are literally hundreds of facets to America, but because I don't agree with one or two of them I'm a 'hater' or 'anti-American'. I thought you guys were big fans of free speech, isn't it part of your constitution to have a right to an opinion?

I love America, I have lived in Canadian border I didn't come on here attacking anyone, I expressed a legitimate view supported by the BBC and other major media outlets that perhaps American policies in the past contributed to the rise of Osama, and now I am being vilified.
Americans already made up their minds regarding bin laden. Please do not confuse them with facts