View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 09:30 AM   #58 (permalink)
Isamu
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: every day...
Isamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjaden View Post
With your weak dollar these days, you'll only be further weakening your already hurting economy by cutting off the hundred of millions you get from cross-border shopping Canadians.

Between my girlfriend and myself we spend close to 50k in the U.S. yearly including 30k in property tax for a second home, which is probably more than most 'Americans'

But by all means, because a couple of my comments make you uncomfortable, build a wall across your entire country.
nah man, i was just slingin poop... sounds like you need a chill pill bro...
we get Skakatchiwanians down here all the time... nice people, but god they are terrible drivers..
and I happen to like Canada alot.. St. Johns is a wonderful place, along with several other locations

黒子 ('Kuroko')
Project: SuperNova Owner/Operator and Lead designer @BlackGuard Aeroworks
Isamu is offline   Reply With Quote