View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 08:19 AM   #7 (permalink)
RedBullRR
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370Z Red
RedBullRR is on a distinguished road

Installed the Coilovers and made the height adjustments, but I'm a little annoyed truthly. There is no clear way of getting these all set same height. The instructions Blow donkey balls. If I measure the colar and it measures at lets say 6 inches on both sides for the front how come one site higher then the other. Then after driving for 20 miles its almost even...

Anyway I have 2 issues and maybe you guys can help me out. I have 20MM Spacers in the front and 25 in the rears. The front's are rubbing on the plastic so I'm guessing raising it should help.

From the Floor to the top of the wheel arch what is everyone running? I'm looking for measurements here. I wanted about 1.5 inch drop in the front but I'm sure I'm sitting at 2.5 cause it looks slammed. Please let me know what you guys are running. My mistake was not measuring the height before changing everything.

Second - The rear makes a clanking noise when the suspension travels out. I have the 230MM springs and the colar is almost all the way screwed in. Is it possible I made the spring to short for the shock or vice versa?

To top it off... I couldnt finish adjusting anything because my lil step brother left my nissan lock key on the wheels when we went for a test drive. I tried a few of my friends but none of them match. WTF?!

Any input would be helpful thanks!

Last edited by RedBullRR; 05-02-2011 at 08:29 AM.
RedBullRR is offline   Reply With Quote