View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 06:54 AM   #12 (permalink)
Alchemy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to acquire tickets
Alchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oleg View Post
Did you get spacers in the rear and when did u order your because i placed my order almost 2 months ago now and they still aren't here.
I ordered about 3 weeks ago and was told 5-7 weeks. The rear 19x11 were backordered and on a ship coming here. That added two weeks to my build time. I really hope I dont go over the 2 month mark. My tires are bald so I cant drive my Z until that rim/tire package gets here Hang in there man it'll be worth it. What sizes / color you go with?