View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 01:38 AM   #5 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaica@UAMotorsports View Post
welll.....
not as detail but just a rough draft

I added a little more detail to this hope andrew does not mind =)

jack up the car...take off rear tires.
Remove rear wheel well liners (just some clips).
unscrew all the nuts (i think there was only 2 one at the top one at the bottom).
Unplug all the wiring for the fog light.
Lift up rear hatch..take out side panels in rear first the one in the very back, then the two that cover the rear struts (they have clips that look like a spot a bungie cord can hook to.
unscrew the tail lights two on top one inside you cant get to until you remove the trunk plastic liners.
unplug tail lights and set them aside.
remove body clips on top of the bumper think there was like 4-6 of them, and one on the bottom under the fog light.
pull off bumper not to far because you have to unplug the trunk buttons and plate light unit.
reverse order to put it back

I am pretty sure everything was 10mm nuts/bolts except the inside nut holding in the tail lights it was like an 8m I think.