View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 01:20 AM   #11 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisuke149 View Post
dont bother with new ram if your gonna upgrade later. Cus you wanna buy your ram later based on the specs of the MOBO and best suited to it.

if you wanna help speed things up, get a really fast USB flash drive. plug it in and turning on ready boost.

Otherwise i'd say just wait. Or like now, you'll end up with a new pc afterwards and some decent but otherwise not perfect ram for it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by daisuke149 View Post
your gonna kick my *** for saying this but, when you pick your processor and your motherboard, you should pick the ram best suited to the specs of the mobo / proc combo. There are slight / subtle differences that can make a big difference at times.

Also, if your current system is fairly older (im assuming why your talkign about upgrading anyway) then buying more ram for it may not give you as much of a boost as you think.

Also ram is fairly cheap (i see 8gb on sale allllll the time) 60-80 bucks.

Also i forgot to add, whats your Starcraft SN so i can kick your *** (i suck at it)

Also, i just like seeing a line of also's.
+1

Also, anytime I start wanting to upgrade a computer I just build a new one. Everything changes and only works with new chipsets and boards it seems like now adays. So if you want the full potential of a part your buying you need the newest board out etc. etc.

Last edited by Mr&Mrs; 05-02-2011 at 01:23 AM.
Mr&Mrs is offline   Reply With Quote