View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 04:10 PM   #50 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIZMOZ View Post
Last I checked I was the one being attacked.
When is RCZ not out of line? He flames in everyones posts. He thinks he is right over everyone else. Most of his threads are like this. LOL

Pretty obvious you have no clue about 240s. I do look at the big picture as I have done a lot of work on 240s, 350z, G35s, any Nissan f...

Making assumptions about RCZ?
The past few threads you quote him in you go on talking about how he does not know, or clearly is wrong, or is out of line.

Look, his opinion is his own, you have gone after him clearly, and you are not being attacked (maybe wstar but that is just him) but clearly when people are seeing the same thing you might want to look yourself.