View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 03:55 PM   #133 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
No, you are actually making a good point. But, one thing that I ask you to keep in consideration is the fact that we (Fast Intentions) have been in the Z community for almost 10 years. We have made a very large push dating back to the Z32.

In addition, this engine the VQHR has been out since 2007 in the 350Z. We have sold hundreds of units for that as well as the G37!

It will make the power, no doubt in my mind, but for an N/A car that is not the most important factor for some people!

In comparison to a turbo or supercharged car, the gains will be minimal. People know that going in to it so they focus to aesthetics, sound and cost.

However, this exhaust system is designed to maximize every aspect of the game for them starting with torque and power...

Thanks, Tony
I caught you off guard with the automatic transmission

I wanted the 6MT, but they only had automatics, and they'd give me an automatic for invoice, where if I had a 6MT brought in, it'd cost me $1000 more (that's after haggling...)

I test drove it, and figured what the heck, less to worry about. It's a very stiff feeling automatic...especially in sport mode...