View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 03:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
DLSTR
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21Supra 2.0/22 M240i
DLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond repute
Default Greetings from Stuttgart - Dave

Yo 370 team,

Dave here in Stuttgart Germany. Land of fun, fast, driving. My current stable has an 09 Abarth 500 and 06 S-Line Audi A4. Im about to add either 09 or 10 370z. Most likely closing a deal this week in the US and shipping the car over.

Ive been perusing the forum the last week to get up to speed on this very very nice sports car. Ive never owned any model of the Z. A very good friend took 1 of the cars Im looking at for a ride and his feedback was completely positive! He said "this car is a rocket ship, if you leave it with me I will lose my license'!! This coming from a gent with 3 Jags, 3 aircraft and had a Maserati Ghibli and a Pantera! Very much a compliment and sealed my fate to be an owner soon.

I sent an email to the dealer after my friend drove today. Before I did I noticed the price of the car was up $1000! From 26,500 to 27,500. Uh thats a bit strange and I did ask why in my email. Im not the largest fan of dealers!!

The pic is of my 09 Abarth 500, based on the Fiat 500. The 500 is in the States now and the Abarth will be following. Trust me this is a fun car!! Mine is Euro-spec.

I haven't had much luck securing a test drive in Germany but will soon. No matter though as a car will be bought and shipped. Looking forward to further interaction here and providing you my insights! Drive safe and always have fun.....Dave
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo087.jpg (150.1 KB, 12 views)
DLSTR is offline   Reply With Quote