View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 01:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCarMan View Post
Al, glad to hear you were able to get our and let the ponies run! So when we gonna see you at a meet up? It was actually cold this morning at Fair Lakes this morning which kinda...no REALLY sucked! Still some showed up and it was an okay turnout. There are several meets going on today so I'm sure that impacted the turnout. I may have my Z in the shop next week getting some cosmetic fixes so not sure if I'll be there in MD this coming weekend. Hoping to get my intake manifold installed and conduct some before and after dyno runs at AAM. Stay tuned!
I'm hoping to be at both of the next two meets. All that's left for my interior is headrests. I'm taking her to the body shop tomorrow to get some scratches fixed, but that shouldn't take a full week (I hope )

I can't wait to hear the results of the updated dyno! I know they do good work at AAM.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote