Thread: Dealership Fail
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 10:27 AM   #17 (permalink)
Lemers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 Traverse LTZ
Lemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond repute

I ran over a maison nail and shredded a tire. I went to the dealer with the spare on. When the dealer put the new on on they couldn't figure out how to put the spare and speaker back together in the trunck. They even put the in carpet upside down. I had to put it all back together correctly at home. At the same time the mechanics were randomly throwing crap back into my truck I was talking to the parts manager about the NISMO aftermarket parts. He told me that the spoilers would go onto my sport package Z no problem. I had to point out the differences in the spoilers and ask how they would take care of the holes that would be created. He was sure but ensured me if I bought the spoiler it would work out. Don't know about you but I expect them to be able to explain what they would need to do to my car.

2010 Black Cherry Touring/Sport/Nav Now - 2012 Travese LTZ until I leave for Turkey
Lemers is offline   Reply With Quote