View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 10:08 AM   #16 (permalink)
mannyz
Enthusiast Member

Drives: a car
mannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond repute

OK guys, is MAY, 20 days away from the first Cruise All Florida Meet. We need to start making the official list of people that are going, that already took the day off and will plan to show up. We won't add maybes or I don't know. We need to know how many people are going to cruise with us and how many people are going to meet us half way or wait for us at Dave & Buster. Reservations need to be made at Dave & Busters plus we need to know what to expect in relation with the amount of cars going.

If you need phone or a contact person you can email events@xecofl.com and I will email you my cell number. For any other information about the route you can visit our site (2011 May 21 - AFM The Cruise) but so far, we will be leaving Orlando no later than 9:00am, take 528 to i95, i95 to 518, 518 to A1A in Melborne area, drive south on A1A until Fort Pierce if Possible, then back to i95 and arrive to D&B.

NOTE: Because of the long route and possible delays and traffic, is very important that all the drivers that are going to cruise with us have a way to communicate with any member of XE via Cell Phone or Walkie Talkie. Route can change depending on traffic, weather or time.

If you have questions you can also post it here, we are watching all the forums that we are inviting.

Thanks for your support.