View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 04:30 AM   #29 (permalink)
kellyefields
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Supercharged
kellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
Once the graphics get on, it will all be tied together. The rear spoiler was supposed to be orange on the bottom, but there was some miscommunication with the body shop. Since I was going to wrap the roof, they thought it was the top I wanted, and they are willing to strip and redo, but I kind of like the top done.

Kelly, I'm sorry. I was actually torn between lime green and orange, and I did a custom job for someone in harley orange powdercoat and noticed it matched my vinyl perfectly, so I figured I should go with it, and have the body shop match it in paint also, since I had two of the three matched.
that is ok mike. I think the orange is a great choice cannot wait to see the final look. keep up the good work. I just like giving robert a hard time because he was able to do what I wanted to do first. That is ok the best things come to those who wait.

Last edited by kellyefields; 05-01-2011 at 04:31 AM. Reason: addition of more info
kellyefields is offline   Reply With Quote