View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 02:54 PM   #444 (permalink)
ClemsonWill
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a Civic VP!
ClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ClemsonWill

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdo2milger View Post
ive always been a clemson fan

still have the perfect 12-0 season orange soda cans with soda in them from the 80's lol

ya, i get out that way to visit fam every few years...looking to hit up cola this summer hopefully. probably wont have the z with me, may have my street bob though...
That's awesome! I have the same cans except mine have no soda in them anymore. I need to take a picture of my Clemson shrine and post it up. My favorite is a spray can from the 70s that says "Chicken repellent".

Definitely let us know when you come to town. Maybe we can get a meet together for the Cola area.