View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 02:32 PM   #441 (permalink)
ClemsonWill
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a Civic VP!
ClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ClemsonWill

Quote:
Originally Posted by v8killa View Post
Mathew....not sure how long the exhaust has been on the car....at most 9k miles since that is all that is on the car.....condition looks perfect to me.....I was thinking maybe 800 for the exhaust plus a stock one an I could talk to my buddie(used to work on race cars) could remove both an install both free.....exhaust is still on the car but I could try to take a couple pics if you would like an I'm open for pricing.....

Clemson iv been looking at both the gtm an greddy an it seems to me the gtm is the best route to go.....10200 for setup install an tune sounds good to me iv messages Titan motorsports several times an no response so I might have to go with someone else lol I'm looking at a year or two before install depending on how much money i wanna throw at it in one time

If your buddy falls through let me know. We could always swap them out at my house. The 370z exhaust is the easiest one I have ever installed.

GTM is definitely the way to go. I'm saving for the GTM S/C. Also you might try calling Anthony at AV Tuning and Development when you get ready. It's a local shop and I know for a fact that they have worked with 350Z TTs and SCs so they should be pretty knowledgable on the VQ.